#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Tuesday 8 July 2014

New Short Stories!

On this site, I will be uploading short stories in which you can purchase at $1/58p or lower. I'll post a short extract and if you want to carry on reading, simply go to the link below and purchase the short story. I will be writing a collection of serial short stories under the title 'A Kiss for the Future', each with a different sub-heading. My first is 'The Masked Companion'. All these stories will be historically themed, mainly that of Regency era, and will vary in lengths, ranging from 1,000 to 5,000 words. I'll attempt to write one for each week, but due to putting my sequel of 'Seductive Truths' as priority, it may turn out to be every fortnight. I will keep you all posted.

A Kiss for the Future: The Masked Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment